Monday, December 26, 2011

PCOS: My story & Natural Progesterone Cream


My resource for clearpatch gentlepharmacy.net This one is based on menopause but really a lot of our treatment goes along the same lines as menopause and this page has a TON of info too www.mercola.com A no nonsense approach. www.all-natural.com I am currently documenting my own trials with infertility and sharing what I find along the way. Join me and feel free to comment below with any added information or corrections (or anything else you want). Edit: I am adding in a link to my support forum. This site is chalk full of amazing women that are an invaluable resource and I have absolutly no idea where I would be today if not for them. If you have any ANY questions about PCOS and I can't answer it I will first and foremost direct you here. www.soulcysters.net My only request is that you respect the men and women on this site as they deserve it.

Eureka 96f Purchase




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links